Eminent Engineering now offers clients high accuracy profile cutting services.
Our steel fabrication workshop based in Northumberland now features a brand new CNC Plasma machine, which provides a vast range of flexible cutting solutions to clients all over the UK. Our new Ermaksan Plasma machine allows us here at Eminent Engineering to now offer a profile cutting subcontracting service for those who require unmatched quality precision cutting of materials such as Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
Features of Eminent Engineering’s CNC Plasma machine include:
- Superior Stainless Steel cut quality to 30mm
- Exceptional Mild Steel cut quality from 1mm to 25mm
- Aluminium cutting from 1mm to 25mm
- Ermaksan Plasma Machine with Windows 10 Enterprise operating system
- Edge Connect, newest Computer Numeric Control (CNC) platform from Hypertherm renowned for delivering a high level of customisations; accuracy and reliability.
- Time efficient profiling without compromising quality
- ProNest CNC Nesting feature which allows for direct imports of CNC, CAM, DXF, DWG and DGN file types.
- Multiple part capabilities via True Shape Nesting
- Plasma Cutting Newcastle
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Oxyfuel Cutting
- Truehole Technology
- One off or batch cutting
- To suit plate up to 3m x 1.5m
- Production or precision cut
Contact us today for your quote!